Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jesse On CKNW!

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd get the word out, my friend Jesse is talking on CKNW today from 1:00-1:15! I doubt anyone will see this in time, but if you do, please be praying for him, that God will really use him and speak through him! He's talking about the whole 'wearing pink' thing, and bullying issues. Here's Jesse's words:

"Today @ 1:00 - 1:15 p.m., Christy Clark and I will be talking on CKNW 980AM about wearing pink and what it is about and I will be sharing my thoughts on bullying.... you can listen live at http://www.cknw.com/ just click on the listen live button at the top of the page...."

So yeah! Even if you don't see this in time, you could still pray for the cause! ;)

Thanks for readin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...