Monday, January 26, 2009

Haircut!!

Hello all!
So...
I GOT MY HAIR CUT!!
For all of you who voted on how it should be done, thanks!!
Unfortunately... I didn't get my hair cut really short, like the poll said I should. I couldn't bring myself to! Plus, the poll was just to give me an idea, not to tell me what to do. But I really appreciate all of you! Thanks again!!
I got about 2-3 inches off the bottom, and I got bangs! I haven't had bangs since I was... uh... well, VERY young! I LOVE them though! =)
Here's what I look like now!
With glasses...
And without!

Man my hair looks so brown now! My hair used to be SO blond! =(
Not that there's anything wrong with brown hair! It's just that... well, I'm a blond! It's always been that way! The hairdresser actually thought I had dyed my hair, because the bottom of my hair (that she cut off) was bleached looking! The lighting was bad when I took the picture too, though. So my hair is still significantly lighter than it appears there.
Anyways, just thought I'd give you faithful followers an update!

Thanks for readin'!

6 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Nice hair Sarah! So in! haha!

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Josh!
It is? Ok! Sweet! =D

Amanda A said...

looking spiffy, woman!

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Amanda! =)

Elizabeth said...

It looks great Sarah! :)

See you tomorrow!!

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Liz! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...