Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Shout-Out To Some Amazing People

I've been thinking.
(no, that isn't the main revolution of this post, though I guess you could count it)

What would I do without my friends?!?

Emily, who I can phone about anything, anytime, and she will sympathize and then make me laugh without worrying about offending me;
Tara, who has been one of my best friends for a loooong time and on top of everything else, is an awesome prayer warrior who is always ready and willing to pray for me;
Jesse, who knows TONS about medical stuff (which is VERY useful to me!!) and is always free to chat and make me feel better because he really cares and shows it;
Josh, who is hilarious and has great advice;
Amanda, who is SO awesome at teaching theatre with a great balance of strictness and love, letting her Christian light shine;
Lizzy, who leaves encouraging comments on my blog regularly and who is beautiful inside and out;

And so many more people!! I can't list everyone right now because it's SO late, but thank-you SO much you guys! I really, honestly, can't even begin to tell you all how much you mean to me.

Take care, and God bless!

Sarah

6 comments:

Amanda A said...

Sarah, you're so sweet! :)

Elizabeth said...

Thank YOU for being such a wonderful friend Sarah!!

I still remember when I first joined theatre a looong time ago and you were soo kind to me. You included me in everything and helped me out with stuff I didn't know. When we were in the theatre and the new people had to go on the tour you came along to show me around.

There's lots more. OH remember Mandie & Mollie... LOL. That is something I'll always remember.

Love you!
Lizzy

bloggeranonymous said...

Aww Sarah thanks!!! Your a good friend too! and your not like everyone else which makes you above average cool!

Sarah-Jill said...

Amanda: awe thanks! :)

Lizzy: Awe you're welcome!
Really? I thought I was just being a hyperactive child, playing with someone I liked! (as a friend!) (that would be you!) haha wow, I'm confusing this morning...! =P
What I mean is, I'm glad you felt welcomed! :)

HAHAHA OMIGOODNESS YESSSS!!!!
'nuff said? =D

Love you too! :)

Josh: You're welcome! I'm not? haha ok thanks!! =D

Elizabeth said...

Yes, you probably were just playing with someone you liked as a friend (me) because I know thats what I was doing and still am doing! (well we don't really 'play' but you know what I mean..)

Hyperactive? I do remember you being maybe a bit hyper but I wouldn't call you hyperactive.

Oh lol, Mandie and Mollie..all of our hopes and dreams..all our songs written and forgotten. We were SO proud of those songs though! I wonder if I still have them! Oh and I HAD to be Mandie, of course, even though you looked way more like her.

Sarah-Jill said...

Haha, well not always, but there WERE times!!

OMIGOODNESS I had forgotten about the songs we wrote!! BAHAHA!! Wow, we were the coolest!! ;)
LOL that's fine! I honestly didn't care! =D I can't even remember what Mandie was supposed to look like!

Hahaha, good times!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...