Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meet Sarah

Hello! I'm Sarah-Jill! Actually, my name is Sarah. Plain and simple, Sarah. Hence the name of my blog. But I have two middle names, and with the first one being Jill, I thought it would be more unique to hyphenate the two. There are just simply too many Sarahs! When I was younger, I used to fantasize that my name was Anastasia. But my mom said that if she had named me that, I would be a teenager by the time I could spell it. I disagree. And for a while I tried to get my friends to call my Sadie (a nick-name for Sarah). It didn't last long. This blog is about my life! I thought it would be a good way to keep up my writing skills over the summer. Plus, I just love to write! And sing, and act, and play softball, and rollerblade, and go on friends' trampolines, and... well, you get the idea. I'm very active. So, I hope you enjoy reading it!

Take care,
Sarah-Jill
(fine, Sarah)

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Sarah!

This is Lizzy typing, not Sparky, just so you know. ;)

I love your blog so far! I'll be looking forward to reading it more over the summer. :D

Lizzy

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Lizzy! I LOVE your blog too! I'm at my cousin's house right now, and I made her read it because it's SO funny!! She loved it too!! :D

Sarah

Lizzy said...

Ha ha, thanks! I'm glad you and your cousin are enjoying my blog! :)

Lizzy (and Sparky)

Amanda A said...

Sarah, you are the funnest!

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Amanda! Wow, I didn't know you had a blog! Awesome! I love your blog! :)
Take care,
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...