Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

So, I'm sure you all know what tomorrow is- Valentine's Day. Well, I've been doing some thinking- I'm at a pretty awkward stage! I've just passed the stage of making cute little store bought Valentine's cards, but I'm not at the stage where I'm spending time with a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong people! I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything! But do you know what I mean? It was just a moment of realization.
So........
NOW WHAT?!?
I guess my dilemma is solved for this year because I'm going to my cousin's wedding- how romantic! ;)
But next year, who knows? Maybe I'll get together with some friends (who BETTER still be single!) and hang out! Hey, hey?
Sorry for this incredibly random post! :)
Take care and happy Valentine's Day, whoever you are celebrating with! I'm just going to find a cousin to dance with at my cousin's wedding... more like, a cousin I'm going to be forced to dance with...!
Catch ya later!

P.S.- It's Friday the 13th!!!! Ahhh!!!! Just kidding. I don't even care. =P

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Sarah!
I'm at the same stage as you. I agree that its awkward. I'm glad to still have some single friends. A few of my friends have already started "going out" which is really annoying me! wow that sounded mean! I understand what its like though =)

I like how you changed your blog to a Valentines theme btw!

Happy Valentines Day!
Love, Lizzie

Sarah-Jill said...

Hahaha yeah it did, but soooo funny!! I know what you mean though =P
It doesn't bug me with some of my friends, like the ones that are older and aren't changing boyfriends every few days, but yeah... hahaha :)

Thanks! :)

You too!

Love, Sarah

Elizabeth said...

I dont' mind if they are older. I just think 14 (or around there) is too young. But thats just my opinion =)

Sarah-Jill said...

haha yeah I agree!
although it really depends on the situation... nah, I agree =P
=)

Unknown said...

Totally hang out with single friends!!

bloggeranonymous said...

haha! Sarah! Instead of buying V-Cards just make them. More grown AND more artsy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...