Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally, Another Blog Post!

Hey guys! So, I haven't updated my blog for ages. Bad Sarah. I was kindly reminded by my friend Jay. In otherwords, she was making fun of me for being dorky! Oh well, here it goes. ;)

So what's new? Err... homework. That's always my answer. Seriously, WHY must we get so much?? I get a worksheet or 2 nearly everyday in Socials, due the next day! Unjust, I cry. They're usually not too horrible though. Just annoying and pointless, since that takes away time I should be spending on hard subjects, like Math. Eww, Math. I do believe I'm at a 61% right now. NOT my strongest subject... I would LOVE to get at least a C+ (67%), but I really don't see that happening.

What else is going on? Hmm... OH! On Friday the 28th, I'm going to the grad dinner/dance with Justin! Man, am I EVER stoked! Very nervous too, though. There's going to be cameras EVERYWHERE... *gulps* Oh well. I really don't mind cameras ALL that much- it's just when they're being shoved in my face, resulting in horrendously unflattering pictures of me. Eep! So for future reference, if you really want to take a picture of me for some strange reason, just ask! Okay, so I won't say yes for sure (if I just finished eating and suspect teeth tragedies, or if my hair resembles Albert Eisenstein's...), but there's a chance I might. And if you DO get a picture like the ones I just described... delete, or prepare to die. =) Just kidding... kind of.

Well, I should go work on homework and chores! I'm hoping to get together with Justin later today, which will not happen if I don't get lots done. *looks at Mum*

Hope you all have a great long weekend! Ciao!

Sarah

1 comment:

WWJD said...

your a liar. :-P You always look absolutely GORGEOUS in pictures. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...