Saturday, June 19, 2010

SUMMER!!!! Well, almost.

So, summer for students of my school started yesterday. YESS!!!! Well, except for the unfortunates that have provincials next week. Talk about a downer, eh? Oh well. I have a Socials one on Tuesday, but even if I do badly (which I will), I'm basically guarenteed a B. So I'll take that! And... I PASSED MATH 11!! My teacher was quite proud of me. What did I get, you ask? 52.1%. And I was HAPPY with that?! Yes, yes I was. I wouldn't have even gotten that if it weren't for the tireless hours of help I got from certain people! *coughJustincough* So thank-you, from the bottom of my heart. =)
Well, I'd type more, but I've got to continue with practice provincials. Woot... anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of summer!! =)

Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the provincial, Sarah! I have socials on Tuesday as well... =/
You'll make it! =)

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Adrienne! I hope it went well for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...