Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sing-Song Sunday: One Big Unicorn by Gru (from Despicable Me)

Source: http://tinyurl.com/tumblr-DE
I was watching Despicable Me with Peter today, so I thought the book that Gru wrote for the girls would be perfect for today's post! So adorable and funny!


One Big Unicorn by Gru

One big unicorn, strong and free, thought he was happy as he could be
Then three little kittens came around and turned his whole life upside down
They made him laugh, they made him cry
He never should have said goodbye. 
And now he knows he can never part from those three little kittens that changed his heart.






Here's the full book:

Source: http://yarrowcheney.blogspot.ca/2011/01/one-big-unicorn.html



Also, that AWESOME moment when the part where Dr. Gru just shrunk the moon comes on and the ticket for the girls' dance recital floats out of his pocket and onto the screen, and you realize that IT'S THE SAME DAY AS TODAY!! May 26th!!

LOOK AT IT!! LOOK AT IT!!

It was pretty amazing. Not gonna like. Kinda made my day.

Anyways, if you haven't seen it already, DO IT NOW!! You don't even need to watch it with kids. It's just an awesome movie. And Despicable Me 2 is coming out July 3rd (the day I'm flying home after surgery... boo)!! Here's the official trailer:


Go feed your inner kid. Do it now.

-Sarah

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi is any chance if you have bigger picture,like one pictire can be printed on one page,you could send to me on my email 8monia8@wp.pl of this One Big Unicorn by Gru , I will love to do a book for my kids , thx a lot xx

Unknown said...

I would love to do this book for my daughter too.Please send to me yvonneweepooiyuen@yahoo.com
A bigger picture would be better.Thanks very much in advance.

Unknown said...

I would really love to make this book for friends' little girl on her 1st birthday. Her dad has been searching for this and it's nowhere to be found (which I'm sure you're aware of!). If you could email me the higher res images at lctrodgers@gmail.com, I'd much appreciate it!

Thank you!

artnsparkles said...

Hello, I, too would love these book pages for my sisters. Our dad just passed away and I'd like to make them a book. It would mean so much. Artnsparkles@gmail.com Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi I too have been searching for this book. My autistic nephew loves this film and his sleepy kitten book. If I could get him the unicorn book too it would make him so happy. Would you also be able to share images with me too? I am happy to make any contributions you deem appropriate.

Regards
gnizam@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Could you please send to my email so I can print it out for my autistic granddaughter se really wants this book. My email is patricianelson713@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...