Thursday, July 21, 2011

Not feelin' so hot.

Hey everyone!

Sorry, it's really been forever since I last posted... huh. Well I'm going to try to blog more frequently now! I just got a new MacBook Pro, so that should help! =D

Right now, I'm in Prince George, visiting family. Lots of fun!

Medical update: I seem to be getting a lot worse. I have an appointment in Nov at Childrens, so hopefully I will get some answers and an official diagnoses. The doctors think it's EDS and possibly POTS as well, but I guess I'll find out then! For now, I'm just being cautious as if it is for sure (cause either way it is something), but still trying to live life to the fullest.

What is EDS?

(from the web): Ehlers-Danlos syndromes are a group of disorders which share common features including easy bruising, joint hypermobility (loose joints), skin that stretches easily (skin hyperelasticity or laxity), and weakness of tissues.


What does it look like for me?


Well, this is why it's highly suspected that this is what I have:













...yeah. Not so "normal". If this is what I have, I would either have the Classical or Hypermobility type, which is good news: the vascular type is often fatal. Counting my blessings...


Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you found it informative.


God bless,
Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...