Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summertime, Please?!?

Hello all! I'm on summer break now! Hallelujah! Well, I've go some Math left, but that's all. I'm so happy! There's just one thing missing. What's that, you say? SUN! Is anybody with me on that one?? I want to sun tan! Actually, I guess in my case you would call it sun burning. Not that I enjoy looking like a tomato... I just don't want to give up all hope of ever getting a real tan. Ok? Ok.



I took my gr. 7 practical exam on June 10th, and I just found out today that I passed! Phew! Yes, it was by the skin of my teeth (and my teeth have very thin skin!), but I still passed! I'm a bit of a procrastinator... have you heard the saying, "Procrastinators: leaders of tomorrow."? Yeah, that would be me. My poor piano teacher... I'm very lucky that she's put up with me for 10 years!!

Well, I've got to go do important things now. Like eat homemade chocolate chip cookies... mmm... catch ya later!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I agree, where's the sun?! Did you know that today was the longest day of the year? The days will get shorter again already... I hope they get warmer and sunnier first, ha ha.

Lizzy (And Sparky)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...