Thursday, June 19, 2008

More About Me :)

I'm back from eating my cookies! Yum! Anyways, I thought I would tell you more about me. Softball season is ending, and I'm very sad! We have our final tournament this weekend. I'm playing in it, and umping. And then on the Sunday, after the medal ceremony, I'm going to try and go to part of out wind-up dinner, and then straight to the theatre to get into make-up and costume for my singing teacher's big year end show! I'm singing On My Own from Les Mis. I love that play!

I was in Alice in Wonderland (the musical) in May, with a group called Xtreme Theatre, a home-school, Christian theatre group. That was my 7th year with them, and I got to play Alice on cast 2! It was a blast, and I feel so blessed to have had such a fun experience. I was even in the news paper twice! Here's one of the pictures they used:



I didn't even know someone from the newspaper came! Good thing I wasn't sticking my tongue out at my sister or something... tee hee... :]

Anyways, have a good night! I'm tired... zzzzzzz........

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

You were in the news paper? That's awesome! I'm jealous, ha ha.

Lizzy (And Sparky)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...