Saturday, August 30, 2008

Been Away For A While, Sorry!

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't written in a really long time; summer started, and I was SO busy! I went to Mexico on a missions trip with my youth group! We stayed with a missionary organization call YWAM; Youth With A Mission. We were there for 10 days, and it was AMAZING! We trained, learned and performed drimes (dramas and mimes), dressed up as clowns for the little kids, painted houses, and basically had the greatest time EVER! :) Also, we took the train there! Considering I'm from Canada, it took us about 40 hours+ with both trains and all the driving! It was insane!! But, SUPER FUN!! I have pictures to post, but I'm at my cousin's house right now so I can't post them. Yes, she only lives 3 houses away, but it's after midnight and I'm having a sleep-over! So I'll do it real soon.

The theatre group I'm in is starting Friday!!!! I can't wait!!!! We're doing Beauty and the Beast! Guess what part I want? You guessed it; Belle. I've been practicing really hard; wish me luck!! :)

I should go to bed now; I'll write more later!
G'night!

2 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Yay! Sarah is back! haha! you should definitely try for Belle! I'm glad you had fun in Mexico - see you around!

Josh

Sarah-Jill said...

Haha, thanks for reminding me, Josh! Yeah, I got a bit outta the habit of writing... :D
I will, but please pray for me! :)
I'm so nervous! lol
Catch ya l8er!

Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...