Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Losing it.

I'm losing it.
Really losing it.
Seriously.
Omigoodness, I can’t even believe it!
School.
Theatre.
Choir.
Other choir.
Babysitting.
Church.
Worship team.
Youth group(s).
It’s all just too much.
I don’t know my lyrics because I was doing schoolwork.
I get my schoolwork in late because I was learning lyrics.
Is that some kind of a bad joke??
If you see me and I’m a bit loopy, now you know why.
If you’ll excuse me, I must get back to my Science.
*bangs head against wall*

4 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Sarah! your life is crazy! But it seems like fun - other than the schoolwork...

Sarah-Jill said...

I know!! And this is my calmest time of year!! Seriously!! In the spring I have softball and umpiring!! :|
(that's every day/night except Fridays and Sundays, unless it's a tournament, then every day!!)
It IS fun, but, like my post says, I'm losing it!! haha

Amanda A said...

Just take one thing at a time. It'll make it feel less overwhelming.

And make sure you get in some time for yourself. Even if it's 20 mins before bedtime. It'll help. :)

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Amanda! You`re right, I`ll try to do that. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...