Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Backgrounds, Schoolwork, and Scripts! Oh My!

Hello! So, I'm guessing you've noticed my background change! Isn't it great? I discovered a site called www.thecutestblogontheblock.com- it's got tons of awesome, FREE backgrounds for blogs! Haha I sound like an infomercial, but I'm serious! Check it out! =)
Since it's so easy, I'm going to change my lay-out according to the season! So stay tuned! =D

Anyways, not much is new except MORE and MORE schoolwork! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm learning, but it's a little bit discouraging to know you're never going to need to know anything about Science, yet, here you are, sitting at home while your friends are at youth group, doing a Science test... but enough pity-partying!

Oh! This Friday we're getting our scripts!! YAY!! I love highlighting!! Haha! But seriously, I LOVE scripts! But I tend to get obsessive with memorizing... my friends hid my script from me last year at my friend's birthday party... let's just say, that didn't go over very well! =P

Anyways, I need to get back to essay-writing, but I hope I'll be back on here soon!

Thanks for readin'!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Sarah!

I love the new background, I'll have to remember that website when I'm changing Sparky's layout each new season! :)

Lizzy&Sparky

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Lizzy! Oh, and Sparky too! :)
Ok!
I LOVE that website! =D
ttyl!
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...