Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beauty and the Beast- Come and Watch, S'il vous plaît!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for neglecting my blog for so long! I've been UBER busy!! Tons of homework, choir, and theatre- and of course, a million and one other things too.
Beauty and the Beast is coming up SOOO soon!! :O
I hope you're all coming to see it! :)
Here's where you can buy tickets:
http://www.theactmapleridge.org/qs/page/10151/1965/-1
I'm cast 1, which means I'm Mrs. Potts Wednesday night the 29th, Friday night the 1st, and Saturday afternoon the 2nd.
And guess what??
I MADE IT INTO THE NEWSPAPER!!
Yeah I was pretty pumped :P
Here's the picture! I can't find the article anywhere though. =/


Anyways, I need to go do homework, and clean my room so that my out of town AWESOME friend Sary can sleepover when she comes to watch!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Sary, you don't have to clean your room for me coming over!! But you're mega sweet! I'm SOOO excited!!! :D

LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHO!!!!

Amar tu hermana en Cristo,
Sarah (aka Sary :P)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!

You'll do an awesome job, I'm sure! Most importantly, have fun. :) Break a leg! ;)

--ADRIENNE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...