Monday, May 11, 2009

Exciting Update!

I can't type for long, but just a quick update in my life:

I MIGHT BE SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT A LACROSSE GAME AT 8:00 PM ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I got the information today from my choir teacher, and I phoned the guy in charge just this afternoon- he said he would love to meet me, and wants me to come out to the game/practise tomorrow night at 7:00 to have mini-audition - well, I guess to see who I am and if I can carry a tune. :P

Pray that it works out please, it'll be an awesome experience if I get it!! :D

Sarah out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sarah! I'm sure you'll do amazing. You're gonna have a blast and a very good experience.
This reminds me...I have to get my friend to audition too. There's a contest up here as well. The Hockeyville committee is looking for someone to sing the Canadian and American anthems for the September Vancouver Canucks game up here! She's a very good singer and I want her to try out for it...now THAT would be an awesome experience! <3 :)

Elizabeth said...

Wow, congratulations Sarah! :D I hope you get it and I'll be praying. Remember that no matter what the result of your audition is you have an amazing voice.

Love,
Lizzie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...