Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Is Near

Hey everyone,

Can you believe that it's almost Christmas?! I certainly can't. I keep seeing Facebook statuses like "4 days 'till Christmas, YAY!!", and then... my mind is blown. =P It doesn't feel like it's almost Christmas!
And also, I'm getting so mixed up with which day it is- I blame it on the lack of school. Not that that's a bad thing!! Goodness no.
Ah, I just LOVE Christmas!! I agree with that song- it really is the most wonderful time of the year. The Christmas tree is up, the lights on the house, the house smells of baking, Christmas music blaring (though I don't appreciate it when I'm TRYING to sleep! *coughmumcough*), and the atmosphere in general is... peaceful. Well, for the most part. As good as it's getting, anyways. =P
But, no complaints here. I am happy. =)
Though, a little snow would be nice...
Ok, I'm not even going to start!

Merry Christmas, and God bless!

Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...