Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Thankful Rant

Hey everyone!

I`m sick and am unfortunately missing church because of that, so I thought that I`d blog.
So right now, despite sickness and such, life = amazing. For anyone that knew of previous struggles... I`m getting a lot better. :)
I feel happy... happy like I haven`t felt happy for either a long time, or maybe ever before.
I credit this to:
God. He`s still my rock, and isn`t going to move no matter what happens. I`m trying to remember this more.
My friends. They`ve been here for me through thick and thin, and I love them all! Thanks guys. :)
And last, but more certainly not least...
My boyfriend. He`s always there when I need to talk, and even when the only thing I can manage is crying. He`s an amazing blessing in my life, and I am extremely thankful for him! =)

So yes, just thought I`d go on a nice, thankful rant this time!
God bless, and Merry Christmas!

Sarah-Jill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sary,

aww that sucks that your sick!! Get better soon! :-D
It is awesome that you can be thankful through all of what goes on in life though! :-D It is an inspiration to me as right now I am having my own troubles. :-/

Love you lil sister!! :-D <3
Lukey

Sarah-Jill said...

Hey Lukey,

Thanks! :)
Aww! :( Well, I'm glad I could maybe help a bit! We'll both get through them, as hard as they seem. Our Papa is good! :)

Love you too, big bro!! :D <3
Sary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...