Monday, February 1, 2010

1st day of semester 2

Hello all!

So, today was the first day of semester 2. I have: A) Math 11 B) spare C) Socials 11 D) Drama 11 E) Choir/Vocal Jazz (alternating). Phew! It's only the first night of homework, and boy, I have TONS. A huge math 10 review package, and a Socials essay, both due tomorrow! YIKES! Oh, and I forgot to mention, I've also got Earth Science online, which is an ongoing, horrible course. It's just so dry, and I have no interest in it...! Anyways, enough complaining. I really like my teachers! So hopefully they get me through the semester with what's left of my sanity.
I've got to go to bed- school starts at 8:00! =)

God bless,
Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Sary! You sound busy! =( You can do it! =) Just remember Isaiah 40:29-31 "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary,and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

And also Psalms 18:28, 29 "You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall."

I love you sis! You can do it!! =) <3

WWJD said...

Hey Sary!!
Wow that sounds like a lot of stuff to do! :-o
We still have to try to hang out REALLY soon!

I miss you SOOO much!! :-(

I love you lil sis! :-D <3
Lukey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...