Monday, January 25, 2010

A GREAT day!!

Hey everyone!

So, today was a GREAT day. I thought it would be horrible, considering that I had to go to school during I week and take a Math quiz and a HUGE Math unit test. But... I got 94% percent on the quiz (not too big of a deal though), and... 92% on the SUPER hard one!! I've never gotten that good of a mark in my LIFE!! I was jumping up and down... =D  Then, Justin came over and we studied and played DDR. I'm pretty bad at it but he's awesome, so we unlocked more songs. =)
Tomorrow I've got a big asthma test and an x-ray, so prayer would be appriciated! I'm a wee bit nervous. I've got another one soon after that, too. Yay. =P
Anyways, hope you all are having a good night!

God bless,
Sarah

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Study hard for your asthma test!

Snuggly Bum Sniggles!
Cookie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...