Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DONE!! Well, kind of. Ish.

I am DONE the socials 11 provincial!! I think it went okay... I finished in about an hour and 3/4. xD
Normally I take the full 3 hours, but I was done! And I didn't know how much time was left because I forgot a watch, and couldn't read the clock to save my life. =| New glasses will be ready soon! =D
The multiple choice sucked... I'm normally pretty good at it, but I was totally stumped! And the written was tricky. The 2 essays questions were something like: "Explain how Canadians responded to the Great Depression, using political, economic, and social aspects", and "Explain how overpopulation is a main cause of poverty in the developing world. Use both sides of the argument for full marks."
Yeah. Icky questions. But I don't think it was too bad. Hopefully I got at least a B... I don't know though, it was rough.

After, I went for sushi with Justin, and then I fell asleep as soon as I got home- yay for about 12 hours of sleep! =D
And, the reason I say kind of done is that I still have Earth Science online... eww... I'm SO behind, so I'm going to have to work all summer, hours a day. =(  Hopefully I'll be able to finish in not too long... speaking of which, I should get back to it. 
Hope everyone's exams went well/will go well!


Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...