Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Please Pray For my Grandpa!

Hello faithful few!
I heard some horrible news yesterday. My Papa has cancer. Colon cancer, wherever your colon may be. They think they caught it in a very early stage though, so that is good news! Anyways, whether you know me or not, please pray for him! His name is Don Rush. By the way, he is AMAZING. I talked to my Nana this morning, and she said he wasn't home because he was off singing with his quartet as usual. Inspiring, eh? He's been sick for a while, but now they can put a name to his symptoms, so I suppose that is the silver lining in all this!
Well, thank-you for joining me in prayer for him!
Take care,
Sarah

4 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Sarah! I will pray - Don't worry!!! Stay strong - God is with you!
I lost both my grandmas to cancer (one of them before I was born), but I know I'll see them in heaven.

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks Josh!!
I will! :]
Oh, I'm so sorry! But yes, you are right! Look forward to that day!
Thanks for praying!!

Amanda A said...

Sarah! I know exactly how you feel - my grandpa is fighting the exact same thing!

Keep on a positive attitude. My prayers are with you!!

Much love!

Sarah-Jill said...

Really? Wow! Keep me updated, and I'll do the same! I'll pray for your grandpa every time I pray for mine! :]

Love you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...