Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our First Practice!

We've had our first practice! They warned us it would be a lot of sitting around, and... guess what? It was! =D But, it didn't matter, because it was awesome getting to visit with our friends! Besides me constantly getting in trouble for whispering too loudly, it was still really nice to catch up with friends we hadn't had a chance to talk to in a while! LOL! Anyways, guess what part I am off-cast in Be Our Guest? A dancing napkin. Shh. Don't laugh. It's rude. And it's actually a better part than it sounds like!! But, I'm still baffled as to how I keep getting dancing roles. Though, by baffled, I mean pleasantly baffled. In Seussical the Musical, I was a lyrical dancer. When my name was called off a list of girls they chose, my friends started laughing! That's how bad I am. And now as a napkin, I have to go into the splits in one beat!! I can tell you one thing: I am practicing my backside off!! I am NOT going to be the only one not in the full splits!! I wonder if they know that I've never taken a real dance class in my life, except half a year of tap with Tri-City Dance, and a few Jazz classes with Lindbjerg that were tons of fun, but I didn't actually improve a whole lot, because I was so anti-dancing. But, again, I said PLEASANTLY baffled, and now that I like dancing more than I used to, I'm embracing this role and I'm going to be as silly and flirty and flexible as the girl next to me!! Well, ok, maybe not. I'm next to Kelsey. But maybe as much as most of the other girls!
Well, I should go practice my splits!! Oh, and maybe doing school work too would be a good thing. Maybe. Catch ya later!

Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention, my time stamp is all wrong, and I don't know how to fix it. When I posted it this, it was about 10:20am, on Sept. 29th. (today)

5 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

haha! nice! Yeah the napkin roles are WAAAAYY better than knife/fork/spoon etc.
Also Amanda knows what she is doing!

Sarah-Jill said...

I know Amanda knows what she's doing! That's why I'm working really hard so I don't let her or Linnea down!!

Sarah-Jill said...

:)

Amanda A said...

What can I say? I'm amazing.

PS Sarah - you'll be a GREAT napkin!

Sarah-Jill said...

Oh Amanda, I LOVE you! :)

Thanks, I'll try!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...