Monday, March 9, 2009

Anger and Tears

I am SO upset! I was supposed to go on a field trip with my socials class to a Holocaust exhibit, but now, the day before, my parents said no. NO!

The reasons:

1) I have too much school work

2) My mum’s too busy to drive me

3) I’ve had a ‘bad attitude’ (misinterpreted I say!!)

I even phoned around trying to figure out someone to carpool with, and when that didn’t work, I looked up the transit routes out there, and was possibly going to take the bus with my friend. But NO, that would take too much time away from my school work, and it’s too dangerous.

Anyone who talks to me on a regular basis KNOWS how excited I was. I’ve always been very interested in the Holocaust- though it makes me sad, I find it very interesting. I’ve taken books out of the library and everything!
My keyboard is soaked with salt water, I’m not even joking.

Bottom line:

I WAS SOOOO EXCITED.

AND NOW I’M… UNBELIEVABLE CHOKED.

That is all.

5 comments:

Chanelle-Lize said...

Aaaw, was I the transit-friend. :( It would have been safe if you came with me because my mom was going. :( But, I can't come because I'm not feeling well. I don't think you would have been able to go with us anyways . . . I don't mind not going now. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you. :P

Sarah-Jill said...

Actually, JD was the transit friend, lol! :)
I didn't know you were going transit!
Yeah, I heard that you weren't going anymore! Aww! Hope you feel better! :(
Aww :)
It wouldn't be as much fun without you either!! I was disappointed to hear you weren't coming!

Normally I would say maybe next year, but... well, that isn't possible... I'll tell you about that later...

bloggeranonymous said...

You should check how long that exhibit will be up. Then see if your parents will take you when you don't have too much homework as a reward or something!

Sarah-Jill said...

Good idea, but it's only up 'till May... and my mum said we could go see it in the summer. :(

But thanks anyways Josh!

Elizabeth said...

Thats too bad Sarah! I know that feeling..when you are really looking forward to something and then you can't go. I'd be choked too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...