Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sarah, Luke, and Jesse

Hey all!

Recently, I have become friends with 3 incredible people by the names of Sarah, Luke, and Jesse. They are seriously 3 of the most amazing people you'll ever meet, and I just have to dedicate a post to them.

Sarah: You are such a beautiful person inside and out! The way you treat people and your love for God makes you simply radiate! I feel so happy around you, and so comfortable. You will always be my twin/opposite! :) I love you Sary!!

Luke: You are such a sweetie! When you laugh, I just want to too! (not that it takes much, haha) I love the way you say "I love you" without being all weird! It's seriously awesome and so innocent! I love you! :)

Jesse: Ah, my first friend out of you 3! You always know how to make me feel better- emotionally because you care so much, and physically because you know so much about medical stuff. =P Thank-you for just being you!! You always make my day when you talk to me, and the best part is I'm sure you don't even know that. Thank-you so much, I love you! :)

Anyways, bottom line: I don't deserve you guys!! I am SO blessed just to know you!! Thank-you so much for being in my life!!

I can't even say how much you 3 have impacted my life. I honestly can't. I wouldn't be able to say it right.

There is so much more I wish to say, but I'm speechless!!

Sary, Lukey, and Jesse: I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

*side-hugs!!* =P (but Sarah gets a real one 'cause she's a girl!!) =D

God bless!

Sarah/Sary/Thing 2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Sary you're amazing too! I love you SO much and you have just SO made my day! I love you more than words alone can say! You're the best twin sister that I could ask for!! I love you SO much!! :)<3

Your sis,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

aww I love you too Sary!!
*side hug*

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Lukey i get a proper hug! :P love you two SO much. :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...