Monday, September 22, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

School has been happening for quite a while now! Oh dear, grade 10 is SO hard! I honestly like the work I'm doing (except Math of course, haha) it's just the AMOUNT of work. I didn't believe my friends when they told me grade 10 is harder than any other grade. Now I'm a believer, ya ya ya ya, I'm a believer! You know, like the song? Sorry. Anyways, I should go, because I need to finish a crazy-long English assignment that was due last night! God bless!
Sarah

4 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

Tell us about your auditioning experience and what role you got and stuff!

Sarah-Jill said...

Haha, ok! When I have time, I will! :D
P.S.- Thanks for reading my blog- I think you're the only one! XD

Amanda A said...

I READ IT TOO!

And ps - Grade 10 WAS hard....but very fulfilling!!

:D

Glad to see you're back in the blogging world!

Sarah-Jill said...

Really?? Cool!! I didn't know that! I thought you just randomly read it once! :)
Thank-you for reading it!! :D

Fulfilling... I see... well, I'll let you know if I ever feel that way towards it!! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...