Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All Good!

It's not a fracture!! Yay!! =)
It's just a sprain/soft tissue injury (or possibly flared-up tendinitis), so I don't have to wrap it or put it in a sling! I just have to be reeeeeally careful I don't lift anything with it or whack it or something.
1 x-ray down, one to go! I have one tomorrow for my back because I was born with spine issues or something... and, I found out today (as my doctor put it): My back is stiff as a board, and I have severe limitations in my legs (hamstrings), especially my right leg. So that's why I'm so un-flexible!! I've never really been able to touch my toes or anything.
Basically, they need to see if I have structural/developmental problems before they can start fixing me... hmm... I learned a lot today!
There goes snow tubing!! =(
Anyways, thanks for reading, and talk to y'all later!
=)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear its not a fracture =)

Sarah-Jill said...

Thanks, me too!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...