Sunday, January 17, 2010

A boring, though not bad weekend.

Hey everyone!

So although this has been one of the boring-est, tear-your-hair-out kind of weekends, I thought that I'd try to blog about something anyways. What did I do with my weekend? I finished up my final project for English, and am in the process of reading the book Obasan, so that I can write a summery/report thingy on it... for tomorrow... I've got about half the book left. =P Yay me... aaaaaanyways, my final project is a magazine, to do with Macbeth. I entitled it "Medieval Living", and included a crossword, jokes, a GROSS recipe for Haggis (I don't care that I'm Scottish, I'm not EVER trying it!), ads, and such. It's supposed to look modern since they obviously wouldn't actually have magazines back then, but I've themed it Medievaly. Yes, that is now a word. =)
Hopefully I get a good mark- it's worth a lot of my final grade, and I worked for HOURS on it!
On a less positive note, I'm sick again/still am sick. Everytime I think I'm almost better, I get sick again! This time is the worst I've been in a while though- chills, killer headache, dizziness, etc. Please pray that I finally get rid of this sickness!!

Well, I hope everyone's weekend was good!

God bless,
Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...