Friday, January 22, 2010

Good-Bye, Semester 1!!

Hey everyone!

Semester 1 is OVER! Well, I have to do my Math 10 provincial still, but other than that, I have this coming week off (to study)! I will definitely be doing some relaxing too, though. This semester, I had Honours English 11, Math 10, Concert Choir, and Vocal Jazz. Next semester, I have Math 11, Socials 11, Drama 11, Concert Choir, and Vocal Jazz. Since this is really my first year at my school, I don't really know many of the teachers there, so I have no idea what my Math and Socials teachers are going to be like. I hope they're nice!
Today was a good day. =)  We didn't do much of anything in class since it's the last day, and Justin came over after, so I had a really great day!
Hope everyone is having a good night!

God bless,
Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...