Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

I hope you all had a great night- I know I did! Justin came over and played a board game (Settlers of Catan) with my parents and I, and then we all watched Hairspray. =D  He won the game of Settlers... beginners luck! Haha, just kidding. He was really good at it! But I'm definitely not going easy on him next time we play. =P

I'm so excited for 2010... I have a really good feeling about it. I'm slowly coming back...yes, slowly, but surely. It's not something I want to get into any detail about on my blog, but I went through a pretty rough patch in my life. But, I feel like I may be coming back to my true self, so I'm excited. =)

Anyways, back to homework... sigh. 2 books and hours of Math and Science... oh well.

God bless!

P.S.- So... my 12 year molars are still coming in at age 16? Ouch!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Sarah!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My human and I have a feeling 2010 is going to be great. My human went through a bit of a rough patch this past year too... Here's to hoping 2010 brings out more joy and happiness, love and understanding, and strength for the tough things yet to come.

*Lizzy shoves Sparky aside* Sarah, are you doing all your school at Fox, or are you still doing a subject with TLA? I haven't talked to you in aaaages, I've no clue what anyone from school has been up to lately, haha. I'm dreading tomorrow (I'm several months behind in work, oh dear) but I'm looking forward to chatting with you school friends again. :)

By the way... What are 12 year molars? I'm so clueless! I hope that doesn't mean mine haven't come in yet. :S

*Sparky knocks Lizzy off the chair* I need to catch up with my own dogger blogger friends, so ta ta for now!

Sparky

ruthie said...

Happy New Year to you my sister! This year will be the best year ever! Hang out with me sometime will you!??!

Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...