Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throw-Back Thursday: Sorry, Emma

Well, sorry Emma.

This picture always makes me laugh. I actually remember it being taken, even though I was probably only about 3 or 4. I was trying to help her stand up properly... by apparently strangling her. Toddler logic.

My favourite part is that my mum took the picture rather than prying me off of her. But I'm sure she did after... right?

Maybe this is why I have neck problems now... what goes around comes around?

I think I'm going to make Throw-Back Thursday a regular blog post category now. I don't really have that much of a background story for this picture other than what I just typed above, but I've got some good stories for other pictures so be prepared!

-Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...