Friday, May 31, 2013

CTV NEWS!!

I'm also currently on the front page of the website for CTV news. No. Big. Deal.
Hello bloggy-world!!

I WAS JUST ON THE NEWS!!!! It was for CTV news' feature story on the 6 o'clock news!!

Here's the link (I'm going to try to get a hard copy to post so that I'll still have it when they eventually take this link down, so I'll post when I get it)!

My only complaint is that I look stoned in the still that they chose to use for the main photo... heh.

But seriously, just kidding about having any complaints, cause they did SUCH an amazing job of accurately portraying EDS and my fight with it (including my fundraising and upcoming surgery) in the limited time they had! And not only did they say really nice things about me on TV, they (Brent and Tamara) are SO nice in person!! I was really nervous about doing the interview, but they made me feel so comfortable. It was over-all SUCH a great experience. =)

And JUST since it aired tonight, we've already received more than $1500 in additional donations through Indiegogo!! I honestly don't even know what to say other than THANK-YOU to all those people from the bottom of my heart.

Anyways, that's all for now! I'm super tired but I just had to blog about this.

-Sarah

P.S. - A friend from Ontario said that she was watching Ellen on a BC channel and during a commercial break, a commercial for CTV's story on me came on!! =O ...So this means that some people watching Ellen saw an ad for my story?! That practically fulfills #3 on my bucket list!! ...Except not. But it was still pretty awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...