Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sing-Song Sunday: My High-School Rendition of "I'm Not Afraid of Anything"

First off: yes, I'm kinda cheating (posting this on Tuesday but setting it to appear to have been posted on Sunday). But in my defence, I already had it partially composed and was too tired to finish it and post it, sooo... my blog, my rules. ;)

Now, back to the post.

Okay, I'm about to go to Granville Island for the day with my Grandma Edna and little cousin Scotty, so I won't have time to do too much for today's post. But, a song that I preformed in high school keeps popping into my head, especially lately... it's called, I'm Not Afraid of Anything. But, in the song, you learn that the girl singing it really isn't as "scare-proof" as she would like to think.

I think it's rather self-explanatory as to why this is basically my anthem.

Give it a listen if you'd like! It's old, pitchy, shaky, amateur... and full of raw emotion. 


-Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD. You sing SOOOooo beautifully!!! I am (was) a semi-pro singer so I know what I'm talking about, and I never rave like this, but WOW I'm impressed :) - ErnBird

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...