Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy 5 Year Bloggerversary To Me!!


Hello, everyone!

I can't believe it's been this long, but it really has.

On this day, June 15th, five years ago... I started this blog.

FIVE. YEARS.


Even though there were years when I hardly blogged whatsoever (like 2012 when I only posted three times...), I have an emotional attachment to this blog. It sounds silly, but it's always been here. I can choose to write as much or as little as I want, whenever I want, about whatever I want. I like that. I need that.

I'm too tired to really do much though, so... here's one post from each year I've had this blog. I'd like to say the best from each year, but a few of the years sucked so much that I don't think there is a good one. It's kind of cool to see my writing improve, though (even if slightly).

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012

2013

Anyways, I worked today (mascot handling job) for 5 hours in the sun not including travel time by bus/skytrain, and yesterday was a busy day and late night (AMAZING pub night fundraiser), so I'm just going to go try to relax now!

6 DAYS TIL WE FLY, 10 DAYS TIL SURGERY!!!!

-Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...