Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!

                
Dear Dad:

Happy Father's Day! I may not always "show" that I love you as much as Emma always has with tons of cuddles and kisses, but hopefully you still know how much I love you since I did get that part of my personality from you. ;)

Thank-you for always taking me to the park to play catch with me and then raving to mum when we got home about how well I did.

Thank-you for always showing up (and usually actively watching) my games.

Thank-you for how hard and long you work to provide for our family.

Thank-you for all the work you did to organize the fundraiser at Roo's.

Thank-you for wrestling with Emma and I all the time.

Thank-you for all the random and fun video projects you created with me.

Thank-you for encouraging my creativity and "inventer" dreams by building huge creations with me using lego and mechano.

Thank-you for keeping up your end of our deal even though my room is currently messy again...

speaking of which, I've got to go clean it now.

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...